Monday 16 June 2008

Morn

Neil: Morn Human Paladin

Name and homeland

My name is Morn. I have no family name as I was sold into servitude from my birth. I have been told that I have the look of a man from the northern mountains but in my heart, I have no homeland.

A sentence or two about where you are from

I spent my early years acting as a hand servant for a Tiefling noble, my teenage years as a concubine for his behorned daughter and my adult life as a bodyguard for her offspring. I existed in the City of Kings until I was freed by the followers of the Unfettered God and taken away to their compound in the desert. There, I finally understood the price that must be paid for freedom and took up my sword against the Tieflings.

A brief physical description

Morn is a solidly set man with lean taut muscles and a constant air of tension. He is bald, with dark set eyes and a humourless expression. He wears a scrappy arrangement of chain and plate, designed for protection and comfort in the warm desert. Unlike so many former slaves, he bears only scars rather than possessive markings of tatttooes - a quirk of his former owner's daughter. Of course, some of the marks on him are not visible... (see Blood Tattoos)

A few keywords which describe you

Serious, tense, suspicious, dare I say emotionless?, brave, no fear of death

Which people are important to you

The followers of the Unfettered God released him from his servitude - he will protect them with his life

Kyia, the daughter of the noble for whom he acted as bodyguard and bedmate, holds an unfortunate place in his heart - she is his weak link.

Two or three things which you strongly believe in

The slaves of the Tieflings must be freed
A man without freedom is no man at all
A man's word is his bond - once given, it can never be broken

No comments: